Baoding Sanzheng Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of induction heating equipment, and a high-tech modern enterprise with integration of research, development and production.
IGBT Solid-state high frequency induction heating equipment
IGBT solid state high frequency
- Steel pipe welding, brazing, hot assembly, paint drying, quenching, tempering, annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering, metal oxide smelting and other hot working and heat treatment processes.
- The IGBT solid-state high-frequency induction heating power supply adopts an AC-DC-AC frequency conversion structure, and the rectifier can adopt 3-phase 6-pulse thyristor rectification and 12-pulse thyristor rectification structure to meet the different needs of customers or different power levels. The inverter adopts high-voltage high-power IGBT half-bridge power module to form a full bridge series resonant inverter. The inverter output completes power combining, load impedance matching and electrical isolation through high-efficiency ferrite matching transformer. The resonant tank circuit adopts water-cooled polypropylene film capacitors to form a series resonant circuit.
- The IGBT solid-state high-frequency induction heating power supply adopts 4 time-sharing control technology on the inverter side, with a compact structure and a DC voltage of up to 650V, making it particularly suitable for high-power high-frequency applications. The complete equipment consists of switching rectifier cabinet, inverter output cabinet, circulating soft water cooling system, operation console (optional), positioning table (optional), etc.
3-phase 6-pulse rectification
3-phase 6-pulse rectification
IGBT 4 time-sharing control technology
IGBT half-bridge module is equivalent to MOSFET module
- 1) Adopt new type IGBT integrated inverter power unit, with simple and reliable structure and easy to be maintained. Aluminum heat dissipation plate with embedded copper tube can ensure good heat dissipation effect, and PCB high-frequency absorption capacitor plate can ensure excellent absorption effect. IGBT adopts 300A/1200V high-speed high-power half-bridge module, with a DC voltage of up to 650V, making it particularly suitable for high-power high-frequency heating fields.
- 2) The inverter phase-locked circuit adopts full digital control technology, and the main control chip adopts industrial grade FPGA microprocessor, which has high reliability and flexibility. It not only has high phase-locked accuracy and wide phase-locked range, but also can meet the special needs of different users for external interfaces.
- 3) The rectifier adopts an industrial grade FPGA microprocessor control system to achieve precise synchronous triggering, with high control accuracy and low non-characteristic harmonics on the grid side. It can achieve different operating modes such as constant power, constant voltage, and constant current.
- 4) The inverter side adopts 4 time-sharing and pulse shielding modulation (PSM) inverter power regulation technology, which can achieve automatic load matching function of the power supply while realizing high frequency, with strong load adaptability, high electrical efficiency, and high power factor on the grid side (≥0.95).
- 5) IGBT devices have strong overload capacity and ability of anti-surge impact, greatly reducing the fault damage rate、
- 6) Having perfect protection functions of overvoltage, overcurrent, loss of lock, temperature, water flow, etc., with reliable operation and low failure rate.
- 7) Friendly human-machine interaction system: The PLC and color touch screen are adopted to form a complete HMI (human-machine interface system). On the one hand, the communication control with the user's upper computer is realized through Ethernet or DP communication, on the other hand, the automatic logic control, fault display and fault diagnosis functions of the power supply system can be realized, and the big data analysis and recording function is also available.
- Power range: 100kW-6000kW
- Frequency range: 50kHz-200kHz
- Rated DC voltage: 500V~650V
- Grid voltage: 400V~480V, 50/60Hz, 3-phase system
Send us a message