Baoding Sanzheng Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of induction heating equipment, and a high-tech modern enterprise with integration of research, development and production.
Light H-beam welding
Light H-beam welding, suitable for welding materials such as carbon steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, high-strength low alloy steel, etc
- Light H-beam welding, suitable for welding materials such as carbon steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, high-strength low alloy steel, etc
- Two sets of HF welder with the same power are used to simultaneously weld the seam of the upper and lower wing plates, integrated forming with fast welding speed. It can achieve the welding of H-beam of different materials and specifications, and very suitable for the H-beam production with small batch, multiple varieties, and irregular specifications.
- It has advantages of small heat affected zone of the weld seam, beautiful appearance, and excellent cross-sectional performance. Compared with hot-rolled section steel, it can be made into components with high bending property and high cross-sectional performance under the same weight conditions, and the components are lighter when with the same cross- sectional performance.
- Two sets of HF welder adopt unique synchronous pulse control technology, which is non-interference, independently adjustable, and stable in operation.
- The contact head is controlled by constant pressure, with good synchronization and consistency.
- The PSM pulse shielding modulation technology on the inverter side ensures impedance matching of the welder, power output ability of the welder, and welding adaptability range.
Send us a message